Dry and dull skin is so 2014 – be kind to your skin with nügg – The Face Mask Authority’
Nuggs Deep Cleansing and Hydrating face masks will be THE skincare must-have in 2015. Keeping your skin well hydrated and maintaining a healthy skin barrier are must-haves for beautiful skin and these two Allure “Best of Beauty” winners will help you kick off the new year on the right foot.
About the Brand:
“We are dedicated to providing you with fantastic, high performance and convenient skincare at accessible price points – for outstanding value-for-money that truly delights! Our core beliefs lie in quality, innovation, resourcefulness and being kind to others. We also believe in kindness to your skin, which is why nügg is formulated with top quality formulas developed by leading prestige skincare chemists using only the most potent and beautiful blends of natural oils and extracts. All our masks are formulated without parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colors and damaging chemical emulsifiers while containing over 90% natural or naturally derived ingredients and being cruelty-free.”
Hydrating Face Mask: Includes a powerful yet gentle blend of precious Ca-mellia Seed Oil, Spirulina Extract, Olive, Cranberry, Grape and Linseed Oil, Glycerin and Aloe Juice that intensely hydrates and softens the skin and helps skin retain moisture. The mask leaves the skin smooth and well hydrated and provides and extra reservoir of water that gets released into the skin as needed, while the mask also helps to repair and strengthen the skin barrier.
Deep Cleansing Face Mask: Features a powerful yet gentle blend of precious Jojoba Lite Oil, Witch Hazel Extract, Cucumber Extract, Glycerin & Aloe Juice that gently cleans the skin for a clean and shine-free look without a dry after-feel. While clay-based face masks can strip the skin of necessary lipids which can result in dry skin and an impaired skin barrier, the Jojoba Lite Oil in the nügg deep cleansing mask gently dissolves excess sebum so that it can be rinsed off. In addition, the cucumber extract acts as astringent to reduce pore size, aloe juice softens the skin and the Olive/Cranberry/Grape and Linseed Oil help improve barrier function of skin so that moisture doesn’t leave skin.
I chose to try the deep cleansing face Mask first! Each packet is pre filled with enough formula for one time use mask. There really is more then enough for my entire face!
thoughts: Very light clean scent. Feels like yogurt. Semi thick but very spreadable texture.
It says mask can be left on for about 5-10 minutes~~ So I left it on for around 10 minutes.
experience: My face is very sensitive so there was a slight tingle at first, but then it went away. Very Moisturizing without feeling greasy.
took a lot of water to wash off, I suggest using this before taking a shower. 🙂
review: Over all great experience! I feel like I had less redness after using the mask and my face feels really soft. I will be using these masks at least once a week! Make of of your new years goals to pamper yourself once in awhile with a good face mask!
It is the New Year! What better way to combat your tired, dry skin than with nügg Face Masks! The natural extracts of the Hydrating and Cleansing face masks will nourish your skin to bring back moisture and remove impurities for a beautiful complexion in 2015.
To ensure a glowing complexion, follow some of these New Year Skin Care Resolutions.
1. Wear sunscreen every day. Try using a moisturizer that has SPF, that way you don’t have to add an extra step to your morning routine.
2. Never sleep with your makeup on. Washing your face at night will prevent any dirt and impurities from seeping into your skin and causing breakouts. To ensure a thorough cleanse, use our Deep Cleansing mask. The Jojoba Lite Oil in this face mask dissolves sebum in a gentle, healthy way so that excess sebum can be rinsed off leaving you with hydrated, nourished skin.
3. To lock-in extra moisture, apply your moisturizer when your skin is still slightly damp. For even more hydration, apply a thin layer of our hydrating mask as a sleep mask or below your foundation in the morning which also can serve as a beautifying primer.
4. Clean your makeup brushes. Not only does old makeup start to build up on the bristles, but dust particles will stick to them as well. Be sure to wash your brushes at least once a week using any hair shampoo you have handy. You will notice quite the difference in makeup application and the clearness of your skin. Especially with sensitive skin, also make sure to use synthetic brushes (such as Tweezerman brush iQ).
5. Drink no less than 8 glasses of water a day. Hydration is important on both the inside and out. Use our Hydrating mask twice a week to infuse moisture to the skin. The Spirulina Extract in this face mask provides a reservoir of water which it releases into the skin when needed.
Try out these New Years Skin Care Resolutions using our Hydrating and Deep Cleansing masks!
❣✚ ✪✣✤✥ ✦❉❥❦ ❧❃❂❁❀❣✚ ✪ ❣✚ ✪✣✤✥ ✦❉❥❦ ❧❃❂❁❀❣✚ ✪
See more information about the products and where to get them on the website below!
Powered by Brandbacker
–Peace, Love + Light
xx Sera (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)